June 9, 2011

Share. (Prompt 10)

Prompt:
Your Personal Message by Eric Handler

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men, that is genius. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

What is burning deep inside of you? If you could spread your personal message RIGHT NOT to 1 million peopole, what would you say?

My Response:
Share.

Someone told me once that our world would not be such a place with such inequity and injustice if we all followed the first lesson we learned in kindergarten. That is: share.

Share everything.

Share our toys. Share our food. Share our resources. Share our time. Share our ideas. Share our dreams. Share our experiences. Share our money. Share our beliefs.

I'm going to go out there and share something today. Are you?

1 comment:

kelsi said...

I agree. Share. Well, everything but my bowl of cereal. And a bucket of popcorn at the movies. Get your own ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails