February 13, 2011

Over the Weekend(s): Football & Pool Parties

Those of you who knew me in college probably remember when I got hot red eye from irritated contact lenses during senior year. Wellllll....it's back. With a vengeance, and thus I have been wearing glasses for pretty much the last two weeks straight while I take medicine to recover. Yesterday I tried contacts again to no success, so I guess more eye drops it is! In the mean time, here is what I have been up to:

Representing the Black & Gold for the Super Bowl!

My friend Tara is a huge Steelers fan so we made our best (unsuccessful) attempt to support her team for the big day. What did I learn from watching the Super Bowl in a foreign country? That all the hype, commercials, half time show, singing of the national anthem, overpaid athletes, etc. make the great US of A look pretty stupid to anyone watching with a critical eye.

Post-super-bowl weekend we spent some time poolside to celebrate Catie & Scott's birthdays. The rain that has been plaguing Cali recently held off for the whole day and we were able to spent some time enjoying an afternoon of sun and swimming. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the middle of February :)

Me and Sam.

The whole crew!

Me and Kelsi :)

What have you been up to lately??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails