June 8, 2010

7 Days Left = Happy Teachers!

To review:
  • Last weekend was a three day weekend. (Thanks Corpus Christi)
  • NEXT weekend is a three day weekend. (Thanks Sacred Heart of Jesus)
  • There are 2 days = 50 hours = 3,030 minutes = 181, 800 seconds from the start of today until my students take their math final! Yes, I have these numbers written on the board. I feel it gives them a finite idea of exactly how little time they have left to review a semester's worth of Algebra.
  • All the posters (even Joe Mauer!) are taken off the walls of my classroom. Even the physical reminders of our time in school are getting packed into the closet until next year.
  • I am in the process of hunting down students to collect their math books.
  • 12 pm dismissal after finals on Wednesday and Thursday this week. 9:45 am dismissal on Friday.
  • My end of the year to do list fits on one page!
...and my students asked me why I was grinning from ear to ear this morning. Isn't it obvious?? :)
Happy Tuesday friends!

1 comment:

sts said...

why are you taking everything off the walls? are we supposed to?

Related Posts with Thumbnails