August 8, 2009

El Club

While moving to a foreign country has been challenging in ways, I cannot complain about today's activities.  After a relaxing morning around the apartment while Maggie went plant shopping for us, our whole group headed to Club Campestre here in Cali.  Basically the Club is like the Colombian version of a country club.  I'm not really a country club type of girl but I can't knock the relaxation one bit.  We had lunch, lounged by the pool & went for a walk.  Tough life, I know.

Since then we have just been relaxing around the apartment for the first time this week.  I'm loving everything getting set up and pictures will definitely follow shortly! :)  We finally had the chance to cook dinner at home, and I had pasta with salt and pepper for the first time in 10 days.  Probably the longest I have ever gone without pasta in my life! Never again...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails