August 5, 2009

All moved in!

Lots of shopping and moving later, we are spending our first night in our new apartment!!  We still have more setting up to do and such tomorrow, so I will post pictures when that happens.

Today our group of new teachers spent time at the school meeting with administrators, setting up bank accounts, and filling out insurance information for school.  A busy day of activities, but many things were accomplished! 

I loved our morning meeting with administrators; my principal seems like he is going to be incredibly supportive and I cannot wait to work with him!  The entire school staff seems to have a philosophy of children and teachers first, instead of teaching to the test.  Overall, a very refreshing point of view!  More details to follow, but right now I'm off to bed!! 

Thanks so much for reading, and all of your comments; they are much appreciated!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails